Graduates from the Department of Accounting at UW-Whitewater demonstrate tremendous attention to detail and advanced problem solving capabilities. Accounting is a professional career with many employment opportunities in public, industrial, or governmental areas. The Accounting BBA prepares students pursuing careers in industry or government, while the Accounting BBA plus MPA fulfill the 150-credit requirement to sit for the Uniform CPA Examination.
Learn about our major!
What makes UW-Whitewater’s Accounting Program exceptional?
- Active Student Organizations
- Beta Alpha Psi
- National Association of Black Accountants
- Formal Internship Program
The College of Business and Economics is accredited by AACSB International. Only 5% of business schools in the world have been able to obtain this highest standard of accreditation.
If you think a degree in Accounting may be for you, you can:
- Join a student organization
- Learn about general internship opportunities
- Meet our faculty
- Explore our classes
- Review the Four-Year Coursework Planning Sheets
- Learn about our Minors
- Discover more about your career